What's the first thing you bought...

L

Lynnakitty

... when you got your first credit card? :o
I got my first one in the mail today and I love it. It has a pretty design.. and a nice low limit so I don't go over board, and it's so pretty :D

I haven't christened it yet. I did buy a new wallet for it (because my old wallet was crap and I have too much plastic and no where to fit it), but I want to make my first CC purchase a good one.

What'd you first buy on your first credit card?

Excedrin said:
I do not have a CC. I am jobless. Therefore moneyless.
Aww.. get a job! I have one, and I make very little a month, but they still gave me a pretty CC.

fly said:
I still ride it every day if it makes you feel better.

I still have that inflatable sex doll I stole from you. I too, ride it everyday.

:heart: for drool-boy and my new bike

i dont remember what my first purchase was

shockthemonkey said:
:heart: for drool-boy and my new bike

i dont remember what my first purchase was
I remember the first thing I bought with my first paycheck..

is that bad?

Fat Burger said:
I don't remember. I basically use my credit card as a debit card, buy everything with it and pay it off in full every couple of weeks.
That's what I'm going to do basically.. buy something.. then go to the bank and pay it off immediately to build up some credit.

Lynnakitty said:
I remember the first thing I bought with my first paycheck..

is that bad?
nah i remember the first thing i bought with my first paycheck was :D

what did you buy?

Lynnakitty said:
Aww.. get a job! I have one, and I make very little a month, but they still gave me a pretty CC.

I first have to find someone who will hire me :(

i honestly dont remember. i know it wasnt at the book store, though thats where they gave me the application.

it might've been on a tv. i think thats the first major item i purchased with a credit card. that company still hasnt made any money off of me. used it like a debit card.

shockthemonkey said:
nah i remember the first thing i bought with my first paycheck was :D

what did you buy?
A jean jacket :lol:
And some starburst jelly beans.