Whats the best thing a co-worker has done for you?

Sarcasmo said:
I told him not to make eye contact or try to kiss me. I'm not a freaking homo, after all.

As long as the nuts don't touch it's not gay?

Owned you kiwi! HA! It's the small things that make me get about of bed every morning. Mostly becuase the only large thing I get daily is BS. And I get that by the truck loads.

gheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheygheyvv

I work with about 20 19 y/o girls. Strangely they all think Im awesome and do random nice things all the time.

I have a really good work relationship with the girl I work with. We bring each other candy, pills, drinks all the time

FlamingGlory said:
I work with about 20 19 y/o girls. Strangely they all think Im awesome and do random nice things all the time.

Setup a video camera in your office broom closet STAT!

theacoustician said:
True, but I didn't think that counted in this situation since we weren't co-workers at the time you got me the job (obviously). Didn't mean to leave your out or offend you.

:heart: :)

FlamingGlory said:
I don't believe you could be awesome. You should come to the meat and prove it to me.

fly said:
I don't believe you could be awesome. You should come to the meat and prove it to me.
Lies. You know it and just want to see the awesomness in person.

I was thinking about going, until I GOT LAID OFF. It seriously doesnt look good at the moment.