Whats the best thing a co-worker has done for you?

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥481
I love my job in that all my co-workers are really my friends. We hang out on teh weekends, play sports..

go to lunch together, all in all have a great time.

Today my team mate brought me in pancakes. PANCAKES!?!?! Not just breakfast from McD's.. Realy home made Pancakes from his wife.

with Butter and Syrup even..

i bring in breakfast agleast once a month for several of my co-workers..
we take turns taking eachother to lunch.

we have a party planned Saturday night as a celebration since i have court on Friday.

Could i ask for anything better!??!?!

Aside from my recently aquired 14 percent raise yesterday that was totally unexpected as well as a promotion to tier 2 senior technician??

Whew. life is grand.

KNYTE said:
My boss gave me this job, which I'm very appreciative of.
is there anything beyond that??

do you enjoy staying late talking to people?? DO you go hang out with co-workers or your boss at all?

pa said:
is there anything beyond that??

do you enjoy staying late talking to people?? DO you go hang out with co-workers or your boss at all?

My boss and I go to lunch daily, and if we weren't so busy we've talked about staying a little late to play some Quake 3 or Starcraft, does that count?

KNYTE said:
My boss and I go to lunch daily, and if we weren't so busy we've talked about staying a little late to play some Quake 3 or Starcraft, does that count?

thats very much what i'm talking about yeah.

Yeah that's nothing like my office. Most of the people here have been here awhile and hear them chat in the halls n'stuff...but there's no breakfast or socializing outside of the office that I'm aware of. Course I never leave my cube cuz I'm too busy, and people don't really talk to me...unless they want a check cut for something. Ahhh the life of an accountant. :(

Happy hour is pretty much the extent of our association. Not counting those that I actually work next to on a daily basis. But mostly it's just beer and sexual tension.

They give me all kinds of things.

Free Benefits
Tickets to football games
Parties
free everything...

I'm very spoiled. :hs:

Pandora said:
I do have a coworker that's always telling me that he loves how I smell. Don't know if that's really such a nice thing tho, it kinda creeps me out.

I like where this is going.

Pandora said:
I do have a coworker that's always telling me that he loves how I smell. Don't know if that's really such a nice thing tho, it kinda creeps me out.

You should rip a huge fart in her cube and be like "HOW YOU LIKE THE SMELL OF THAT, BITCH?!?!"

Pandora said:
No not really. He looks a lot like Santa, but without the beard. *shudder*

drunk%20santa.jpg

it is not my day for scripting