What's the best piece of ass you have ever received?

If your wang can fit in a lightsocket, you might as well stick it in one because you ain't got much to live for.

smileynev said:
If your wang can fit in a lightsocket, you might as well stick it in one because you ain't got much to live for.
I saw a vid of that a couple of weeks ago on the internets. Dude jumped like 10 feet back. It was hilarious.

A homeless shouted this to me down the street once: "Keep your head up when you walk or you won't know where you're going in life" I thought it was profound at the time, even though I was sober.

The only good non-hobo advice I got was from my dad, he said: "Carys, never let morals, politics or opinions get in the way of good music, books or films."

Look for a ring before making out with hot guy... if you notice a ring don't make out with him, and DO NOT SLEEP with him...

HifiGirly said:
Look for a ring before making out with hot guy... if you notice a ring don't make out with him, and DO NOT SLEEP with him...

Guys know to take the ring off, look for a tan line where the ring is. If thats not good enough PM me for more details.

April23 said:
Guys know to take the ring off, look for a tan line where the ring is. If thats not good enough PM me for more details.

You know now that I looked, I really don't have a tan line there.

However, the skin is glossy around it, and the hair obviously flattened where the ring is.

Coqui said:
You know now that I looked, I really don't have a tan line there.

However, the skin is glossy around it, and the hair obviously flattened where the ring is.

More good advice. :mad: