What's the best pie in the multiverse?

while meat pies are usually delicious, they are not my favorite thing. If I had to pick a meat-based pie that was not a "pot-pie" it would be shepherd's pie. I do love a good turkey pot pie though. :drool:

I think either french silk, coconut or banana cream, or apple would come in as a tie in the non-meat pie category.

I've heard that puntang-pie is great
But I won't find out till I'm married.
:(

Till then, it's sheperd's pie and pineapple pudding pie for me.
:)

Detman101 said:
I've heard that puntang-pie is great
But I won't find out till I'm married.
:(

Till then, it's sheperd's pie and pineapple pudding pie for me.
:)
wait, you want to marry this chick and you've never had sex?

or does poontang pie mean something else that i wasnt aware of?

I've never shipped a pie...don't think it would make it. Guess you're going to have to come here.... ;)
BigDov said:
I'll PM you my address......

Ooooo! My Black Beauty :D What time should I expect you? :heart:
Desslock said:
Oh my. :eek:
I'll be right over.

PinkysAvenger said:
wait, you want to marry this chick and you've never had sex?

or does poontang pie mean something else that i wasnt aware of?

Well, getting married is the only way that I'm going to be able to have sex.
I'm a born-again christian dude.

Detman101 said:
Well, getting married is the only way that I'm going to be able to have sex.
I'm a born-again christian dude.
really? i've never known anyone who's done this. how's that working out for you? can you still fap?

CletusJones said:
really? i've never known anyone who's done this. how's that working out for you? can you still fap?

Yes I still fap.
It works out pretty good. The first 3months were the hardest...after that it wasn't really an issue. And you really get to see women for who they really are. It helps to discern the insane childish abused basket cases from the actual women when you're not seeing with your penis.

If you can disconnect your heart from the viewing audience as well...man, you're golden.

Detman101 said:
Yes I still fap.
It works out pretty good. The first 3months were the hardest...after that it wasn't really an issue. And you really get to see women for who they really are. It helps to discern the insane childish abused basket cases from the actual women when you're not seeing with your penis.

If you can disconnect your heart from the viewing audience as well...man, you're golden.
don't get me wrong here, i've gone a long time without sex before, but I love it too much to just give it up like that. vagina > hand + kleenex

CletusJones said:
don't get me wrong here, i've gone a long time without sex before, but I love it too much to just give it up like that. vagina > hand + kleenex

After the first 3 months you don't miss it. Especially after you get to a place where you can see the evil manipulations of women.