What's on your Christmas wishlist?

Ryokurin said:
well, I cant have you so... I cant really think of too much else. I guess a wish that next year is even better than this year. The me of last January is entirely different than the me now.
you can if you clone her like I cloned Dreamwalker.

it was tough getting that toenail but the clone is coming along fine...funny thing is this clone looks alot like a squirrel....i didn't know Beth had a tail.

:lol:

Onnotangu said:

it was tough getting that toenail but the clone is coming along fine...funny thing is this clone looks alot like a squirrel....i didn't know Beth had a tail.

Bordak said:
Already getting my most wanted present, parents are paying for laser surgery, no more glasses or contacts for me, suckers.

Other then that, a few DVD's, some Xbox games, cash cash cash, and a few suprises from the girlfriend.

I so need that. I am supr blind without my contacts. Although I've got those new Night and Day ones that you can wear for a month straight and it is sooooo much better then taking them out every day or every week. Sleep in them and everything. :)

A couch. Having only four dining chairs, a desk chair and an armchair sucks.

Onnotangu said:

Damn, I forgot about that tail, it was amputated a looooong time ago!!! :egads:

:lol:

JJ Lady said:
I so need that. I am supr blind without my contacts. Although I've got those new Night and Day ones that you can wear for a month straight and it is sooooo much better then taking them out every day or every week. Sleep in them and everything. :)

I was never comfertable with keeping mine in, nor the alternatives designed for it. I always liked having them out overnight, more out of baseless worrying then anything.