What's on your Christmas wishlist?

I think I'd like a couple new movies for xmas. Or maybe an xbox game. Or even better, an airplane ticket to a destination of my choosing, with lots of funny money for when I get there.

and if you come here you can stay for free, so you have lotsa money to take me to dinner ;) :D

BigDov said:
I think I'd like a couple new movies for xmas. Or maybe an xbox game. Or even better, an airplane ticket to a destination of my choosing, with lots of funny money for when I get there.

Datgurl said:
Most of us are too "old" to even make a list but what would you like for Christmas or are going to buy yourself for Christmas?

I need a new Ipod, and THIS phone is pretty cute :fly:

What about you?

well, I cant have you so... I cant really think of too much else. I guess a wish that next year is even better than this year. The me of last January is entirely different than the me now.

Already getting my most wanted present, parents are paying for laser surgery, no more glasses or contacts for me, suckers.

Other then that, a few DVD's, some Xbox games, cash cash cash, and a few suprises from the girlfriend.

That's great. I'm really considering it. I hate to wear glasses when I have to read something. :rant:

Bordak said:
Already getting my most wanted present, parents are paying for laser surgery, no more glasses or contacts for me, suckers.

Other then that, a few DVD's, some Xbox games, cash cash cash, and a few suprises from the girlfriend.

Kevlar said:
That's great. I'm really considering it. I hate to wear glasses when I have to read something. :rant:

I hate having to wear glasses for.. Well, everything :) My work and most of the buildings I have class in are extremely dry, so I usually don't bother with contacts. Rain, snow, going swimming or snowboarding, so cold out that my glasses are fogging up, I'm very excited to finally be rid of the burden :D

Wow, then you really need to have it done. When do you go in?

Bordak said:
I hate having to wear glasses for.. Well, everything :) My work and most of the buildings I have class in are extremely dry, so I usually don't bother with contacts. Rain, snow, going swimming or snowboarding, so cold out that my glasses are fogging up, I'm very excited to finally be rid of the burden :D

I want shoes and an MP3 player.

I mean, come on, what girl wouldn't want these shoes....:drool:

shoes1.jpg

Pink with bows. I think that would be THE GIRLIEST thing I'd own! :fly:

Ryokurin said:
well, I cant have you so... I cant really think of too much else. I guess a wish that next year is even better than this year. The me of last January is entirely different than the me now.
Aww :heart: you're so cute

Kevlar said:
Wow, then you really need to have it done. When do you go in?

November 24th, only 19 days to go. I am both excited, and terrified, should be fun :)