What's on your Christmas wishlist?

Kevlar said:
:cool: as long as he could recover in my care.... :o
That's the whole point. But you'd have to dress up like a sexay suga momma nurse :fly:

GTA: SA for ps2
HL 2
new power cord for my laptop
clothes
money for clothes/books/school
random DVD's

edit: oh, and new glasses

Lynnakitty said:
pink iPod and a beagle :)

I've got a beagle. :D She's a great dog...we got her from the pound...already house broken. She never barks (I swear I've only heard her bark 3 or 4 times in the 12 years we've had her). Just a quiet, lazy little dog. She's old now though and I don't think she's going to be around much longer. :(

As for Christmas...I want some cool furniture. Or the name of a place to get cool furniture (NOT Ikea).

Bring her down and come see my car.... :) :heart:

Millions said:
I've got a beagle. :D She's a great dog...we got her from the pound...already house broken. She never barks (I swear I've only heard her bark 3 or 4 times in the 12 years we've had her). Just a quiet, lazy little dog. She's old now though and I don't think she's going to be around much longer. :(

As for Christmas...I want some cool furniture. Or the name of a place to get cool furniture (NOT Ikea).

Millions said:

Awww! Take pics! I fuckin love beagles. They're sooooooo cuet. Little tails waggin'.. keekeke
I want a little boy one.

I know what you mean....I've been in that kinda "mood" a lot lately. I keep telling myself it will pass and at times it does, but it will never go away completely :(

dreamwalker said:
Meh, no use wishing for what ain't gonna be there.

Never mind me, I'm just in a bit of a mood today, it will pass :)

Lynnakitty said:
Awww! Take pics! I fuckin love beagles. They're sooooooo cuet. Little tails waggin'.. keekeke
I want a little boy one.

I've got some pictures someplace I'll have to dig up. When she was younger she was always digging shit up and getting out of the yard. My dad poured concrete in the holes she dug...she dug UNDER the concrete! I'll post some pics when I finds 'em.