What's on your Christmas wishlist?

D

Datgurl

Most of us are too "old" to even make a list but what would you like for Christmas or are going to buy yourself for Christmas?

I need a new Ipod, and THIS phone is pretty cute :fly:

What about you?

April23 said:
Nada. I need to make a list for everyone else though, I have a case of the last minute shopper.
Yeah, I've already made that list. Can't wait to start shopping. I'm doing it all online this year.

NeedMoreEmo said:
I'm asking for:

Sex In The City book
"Your little princess is my little whore" shirt from tshirthell
Money for drugs/clothes/shoes/books.
Nothing like a little heroin under the tree with your fave copy of Sex in the city. (wtf odd combo)

Goodness, thsi is almost as tough as my birthday.
:(
I'm not good at thinking of gifts. I got out of the habit when the things i wanted were more expensive than what people could afford to buy me.

I need a new couch, entertainment center, and need the living room painted (12 foot ceiling...I'm not doing it). But that requires much more Marklar then I have.

What happened to the days of wanting a new Barbie doll? :(

Desslock said:
WTF? You can still want a Barbie for Christmas.
Well did you see the link? I want a Hello Kitty phone! I'm just a big kid at heart.

dishwasher
misc household stuff
laptop - but apparently my parents have agreed to PIF me $700 as bday/xmas money to help with the laptop. i'll be ordering a Thinkpad T42 next week thanks to kikbot.

Garage Door Opener, Microwave, Water Softener, Metroid Prime 2, and Half Life 2. I can't wait for christmas this year.

peace and harmony in all the lands of this planet (except the canukistanians, they can rot in hell)

and if I can't have that, I'll take dreamwalker wear a bow (JUST a bow) under my tree :drool: