What's on your Christmas wishlist?

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
I think I'd like a couple new movies for xmas. Or maybe an xbox game. Or even better, an airplane ticket to a destination of my choosing, with lots of funny money for when I get there.

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
and if you come here you can stay for free, so you have lotsa money to take me to dinner ;) :D

BigDov said:
I think I'd like a couple new movies for xmas. Or maybe an xbox game. Or even better, an airplane ticket to a destination of my choosing, with lots of funny money for when I get there.

Ryokurin

Erect Member
Oct 15, 2004
www.ryokurin.net
Datgurl said:
Most of us are too "old" to even make a list but what would you like for Christmas or are going to buy yourself for Christmas?

I need a new Ipod, and THIS phone is pretty cute :fly:

What about you?

well, I cant have you so... I cant really think of too much else. I guess a wish that next year is even better than this year. The me of last January is entirely different than the me now.

B

Bordak

Already getting my most wanted present, parents are paying for laser surgery, no more glasses or contacts for me, suckers.

Other then that, a few DVD's, some Xbox games, cash cash cash, and a few suprises from the girlfriend.

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
That's great. I'm really considering it. I hate to wear glasses when I have to read something. :rant:

Bordak said:
Already getting my most wanted present, parents are paying for laser surgery, no more glasses or contacts for me, suckers.

Other then that, a few DVD's, some Xbox games, cash cash cash, and a few suprises from the girlfriend.

B

Bordak

Kevlar said:
That's great. I'm really considering it. I hate to wear glasses when I have to read something. :rant:

I hate having to wear glasses for.. Well, everything :) My work and most of the buildings I have class in are extremely dry, so I usually don't bother with contacts. Rain, snow, going swimming or snowboarding, so cold out that my glasses are fogging up, I'm very excited to finally be rid of the burden :D

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Wow, then you really need to have it done. When do you go in?

Bordak said:
I hate having to wear glasses for.. Well, everything :) My work and most of the buildings I have class in are extremely dry, so I usually don't bother with contacts. Rain, snow, going swimming or snowboarding, so cold out that my glasses are fogging up, I'm very excited to finally be rid of the burden :D

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
I want shoes and an MP3 player.

I mean, come on, what girl wouldn't want these shoes....:drool:

shoes1.jpg

Pink with bows. I think that would be THE GIRLIEST thing I'd own! :fly:

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Pandora said:
I want shoes and an MP3 player.

I mean, come on, what girl wouldn't want these shoes....:drool:

shoes1.jpg

Pink with bows. I think that would be THE GIRLIEST thing I'd own! :fly:

Those are very Cinderella-ish. So sweet :fly:

D

Datgurl

Ryokurin said:
well, I cant have you so... I cant really think of too much else. I guess a wish that next year is even better than this year. The me of last January is entirely different than the me now.
Aww :heart: you're so cute

B

Bordak

Kevlar said:
Wow, then you really need to have it done. When do you go in?

November 24th, only 19 days to go. I am both excited, and terrified, should be fun :)