What's on your Christmas list?

BigDov said:
Oh yeah.... :( Well next time I'm in Eastern Canuckizistania, I'll be sure to look you up. Maybe off your parents at the same time :eek:

:lol: KIDDING!!!!!
:eek:

:shifty:

YGPM

zengirl said:
Either that or a woman can go out and spend under $100 to aquire a "choose your own size" bedside companion.
I'm not so sure about what size toy you may get with the happy meal....

wr3kt said:
Nudity is the devil's playground.

Absolutely, I think it's time to play
2306.gif

I couldn't resist the opportunity to use that little devil pic again :D

BigDov said:
Oh I see....... :eek:
I really have no idea what I'm talking about. I'm pretty much just blabbering on pointlessly. I know what else I want for christmas, I want the Lion King 1 1/2 on DVD. I saw that a few months ago and I don't think I've ever laughed so much at a movie.

zengirl said:
I really have no idea what I'm talking about. I'm pretty much just blabbering on pointlessly. I know what else I want for christmas, I want the Lion King 1 1/2 on DVD. I saw that a few months ago and I don't think I've ever laughed so much at a movie.

:blah: so you say. Still haven't seen that one yet. I kinda gave up on the franchise after Lion King 2 :(

zengirl said:

what was it about?

BigDov said:
:blah: so you say. Still haven't seen that one yet. I kinda gave up on the franchise after Lion King 2 :(
I haven't seen that, I try to stay away from any Disney move that goes straight to video. 1 1/2 is basically the Lion King but from Poomba and Timone's point of view, those two really crack me up!