What's on your Christmas list?

dreamwalker said:
Comprende, at least the feeling :heart:

Although I have to say that where my "Christmas wish list" is concerned I'm finding that I care a bit less as time goes on. Maybe eventually I won't care at all, which would be nice to say the least.

You'll still want something.

Always.

Ya...I know what you mean. The only thing that matters to me is that my son is happy, so it makes it good.

dreamwalker said:
Comprende, at least the feeling :heart:

Although I have to say that where my "Christmas wish list" is concerned I'm finding that I care a bit less as time goes on. Maybe eventually I won't care at all, which would be nice to say the least.

wr3kt said:
md01.jpg
reminds me of gary sinise

:lol: :rant: What is up with the male real doll anyway? There are like, a gazillion different choices for faces and body types for the female dolls but only ONE male doll? And he's not even good looking. He's the type of guy who, if he approached me in a bar, I'd laugh at him and walk away, not pay $3000 to come home with me and lay around and do nothing all day.

dreamwalker said:
Yeah, that's the nature of life, but there are varying degrees of desire over time.

Aaaaagh, getting too serious here! :eek: :lol:
It's gettin ser'ous in hurr...so take off all your clothes..

zengirl said:
:lol: :rant: What is up with the male real doll anyway? There are like, a gazillion different choices for faces and body types for the female dolls but only ONE male doll?
Supply & demand

There are not nearly as many lonely, perverted women as lonely, perverted guys.

zengirl said:
:lol: :rant: What is up with the male real doll anyway? There are like, a gazillion different choices for faces and body types for the female dolls but only ONE male doll? And he's not even good looking. He's the type of guy who, if he approached me in a bar, I'd laugh at him and walk away, not pay $3000 to come home with me and lay around and do nothing all day.

:lol: those things are creepy

Mostly non-material things..
a hug..
my parents to go away..
snow on christmas day..
and LOTR: ROTK EE.

zengirl said:
I'd be more concerned about why a fake doll was walking up and hitting on you in a bar if you aren't under the influence of some sort of drugs...

zengirl said:

cause there are a lot more desperate straight guys then gay guys and girls :p

I.C.Water said:
cause there are a lot more desperate straight guys then gay guys and girls :p
Either that or a woman can go out and spend under $100 to aquire a "choose your own size" bedside companion.