What's on your Christmas list?

CletusJones said:
naked pics of you.

dishwasher, laptop, and some misc household stuff.

Yeah, what he said, minus the dishwasher and household stuff.

:lol:

Honestly, I have no idea. I'd like to think for once I'll get what I ask for, but I never do, so I'm not even sure what to tell people that I want so they won't get it.

I want an MP3 player, both a portable one to take to the gym and one of those nifty new car stereos which has a cd/mp3 player. I don't think santa is that generous.

I want a saddle for my horse.

That's about it, maybe some money as I"M BROKE

I want world peace.

haha not really. :D

I have no clue. Probably just monay so I can spend it on airsoft stuff. :(:(

zengirl said:
I want an MP3 player, both a portable one to take to the gym and one of those nifty new car stereos which has a cd/mp3 player. I don't think santa is that generous.

I want an MP3 player, mine bit the dust a week or two ago. I doubt very much that I'll get one for Christmas though, unless I get it for myself.

I've figured it out. I'll ask for sweater, slacks and new socks for Christmas, and instead I'll receive all of the dvd's and xbox games that I want!! :heart: for reverse psychology!!

dreamwalker said:
I want an MP3 player, mine bit the dust a week or two ago. I doubt very much that I'll get one for Christmas though, unless I get it for myself.
I've never had one, I haven't had a portable music player since my Walkman in the 80's. :lol:

sizzlinggrace said:

Sadly, it's how it works in my family. I asked specifically for the Indiana Jones movies last year, and instead got a robin's egg blue sweater that weighed 5 pounds that I've still never even tried on. That's what makes me think my new ploy might work..... :fly: