Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

What's on your Christmas list?

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by strawberry love, Oct 27, 2004.

1. ^^^

I don't have a clue. :p

you?

2. naked pics of you.

dishwasher, laptop, and some misc household stuff.

3. Yeah, what he said, minus the dishwasher and household stuff.

:lol:

Honestly, I have no idea. I'd like to think for once I'll get what I ask for, but I never do, so I'm not even sure what to tell people that I want so they won't get it.

4. I want an MP3 player, both a portable one to take to the gym and one of those nifty new car stereos which has a cd/mp3 player. I don't think santa is that generous.

5. I want a saddle for my horse.

That's about it, maybe some money as I"M BROKE

6. I want world peace.

haha not really. :D

I have no clue. Probably just monay so I can spend it on airsoft stuff. :(:(

7. I want an MP3 player, mine bit the dust a week or two ago. I doubt very much that I'll get one for Christmas though, unless I get it for myself.

8. I've figured it out. I'll ask for sweater, slacks and new socks for Christmas, and instead I'll receive all of the dvd's and xbox games that I want!! :heart: for reverse psychology!!

9. a kitten
    a compound bow
    a red octane ddr hardpad
    a 2005 mustang gt

i know i'm hard to please:(

10. Materialistic wise... ehh nothing comes to mind.

11. I've never had one, I haven't had a portable music player since my Walkman in the 80's. :lol:

12. OMG yesssssssss...... :dream:

13. :lol: awesome :p

14. i want a puppy and an ipod.

15. I agree! The 2005 is a drastic turnaround from the body styling of the 2000's. 2000-2004 mustangs sucked!

16. A McGriddle suit? :tard:

17. Sadly, it's how it works in my family. I asked specifically for the Indiana Jones movies last year, and instead got a robin's egg blue sweater that weighed 5 pounds that I've still never even tried on. That's what makes me think my new ploy might work..... :fly:

18. I saw one at a dealer last night, looks weird

Not bad, just completely different