Whats on TV today.

That was a perfect summation of most of those shows.

I like medium even though he's right about her being whinny at times. The 3d episode was cool and I like how it's hard to figure out some of the visions until the very end. My wife and sister in law like to watch it so they can discuss how ugly the middle kid looks.

Last edited:
b_sinning said:

I like medium even though he's right about her being whinny at times. The 3d episode was cool and I like how it's hard to figure out some of the visions until the very end. My wife and sister in law like to watch it so they can discuss how ugly the middle kid looks.

The show is pretty cool, although the last episode was kinda meh. And that middle kid is pretty wierd. She must have some gland problem or something... :wtf:

PRICE IS RIGHT IS ON TODAY

I LOVE BOB PARKER AND HIS DEEP HATRED FOR ANIMALS

SKIN'EM ALL HUT HUT HUT

taeric said:
I found this to be a pretty good synopsis of what is currently showing on TV. :)

Don't worry,Don't worry,Don't worry,Don't worry,Don't worry

WORRY!

How funny ... I really liked this site ... might have to check out the blog someday.

You know - I wish that person would come over to this site and do a small summary of the members here! :fly:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good read !

Muni, Red Zones, and Faith in Humanity:
The troublemaker yells, "one ... two ... three!" and the car moves as if on water. It drifts over to the curb and stops, the crowd cheering. The driver eyeballs it and nods. Everyone gets back on the train and goes back to being strangers, just on their way to the rest of their day.

b_sinning said:

See, when they start doing gimmicks like 3d and all that its a sign that its on the bubble or is corny as hell and any chance of me ever watching is basically gone at that point. Isn't that like the second or third gimmick that this show has had this year? I dont watch it but I recall hearing ones where people thought she was the crazy one, and one where she actually went back in time to fix something. Thats soap opera material.

At least its not like Tru Calling which should not have been a series simply because its the exact same show every single episode.

Ryokurin said:
NCIS is cool. the lab chick is kind of hot in a goth 90s throwback kind of way.
Yeah, it's probably also the most accurate cop show on when you think about it, other shows focus far too much on ONE aspect of investigation downplaying all the others while NCIS tends to be more balanced but it's just in a bad timeslot for me.

I like House though, a lot.

Ryokurin said:
At least its not like Tru Calling which should not have been a series simply because its the exact same show every single episode.

That and Eliza plumped up some from her super hot days on Buffy. Her character on that was so sexy.