What's in your roast beef wallet*?

Pandora said:
I'm soooo IN for a roadtrip. :cool: Tho I dunno if Brandie would be enough of a reason to get me to Cleveland....

rock and roll hall of fame and the great lakes science museum are within walking distance of house of blues, where she's playing.

thrawn said:
rock and roll hall of fame and the great lakes science museum are within walking distance of house of blues, where she's playing.

Who woulda thunk cleaveland could be so groovy?
I thought it was all ugly polock women, keilbasas and the polluted shores of lake erie.

Drool-Boy said:
Who woulda thunk cleaveland could be so groovy?
I thought it was all ugly polock women, keilbasas and the polluted shores of lake erie.
Black people. I had to stay in Cuyahoga for a week once. Thought I was goin get shot.

FlamingGlory said:
Black people. I had to stay in Cuyahoga for a week once. Thought I was goin get shot.
You have clearly never gone for a walk around my house. Some kid got shot in the face a while ago.

brandi's only $15 in cleveland OR atlanta!!! so either we go see or here or we use her as an excuse to roadtrip. :D :hi2u:

Last edited:
Sarcasmo said:
CAN YOU HEAR THE DRUMS, FERNANDO???

DAMMIT, SARCASMO!!!! I OUGHTA GIVE YOU BAD REP FOR PUTTING THAT HORRIBLE SONG IN MY HEAD!!! i've been singing it since i read it, and even my daughter's mimicking me!!!! :mad:

Thorn Bird said:
DAMMIT, SARCASMO!!!! I OUGHTA GIVE YOU BAD REP FOR PUTTING THAT HORRIBLE SONG IN MY HEAD!!! i've been singing it since i read it, and even my daughter's mimicking me!!!! :mad:

I've got more! Bring it on, woman! I grew up in Norway, where even the Swedish members of ABBA were practically embraced as national heroes! ABBA 24/7 FOR YEARS!!!! HAHAHAHAA

Now I'm twisted and crazy. :(

Sarcasmo said:
I've got more! Bring it on, woman! I grew up in Norway, where even the Swedish members of ABBA were practically embraced as national heroes! ABBA 24/7 FOR YEARS!!!! HAHAHAHAA

Now I'm twisted and crazy. :(

i've missed you. :(

Sarcasmo said:
Cast aside that lanky man-child you call husband and run away with me.

i've been wanting to get away for a while, YOU up for getting lost on a hot-air balloon ride? maybe we'll land in a jungle or something with lots of chimps and private-part fur danglies.

Wallet = iPod + FM transmitter...

a-Ha
AC/DC
Adam Ant
Alkaline Tio
All American Rejects
Asia
The Ataris
Big Country
Billy Idol
Bon Jovi
Bryan Adams