What's in your roast beef wallet*?

I only have 2 CDs in my car at the moment. The newest albums by White Stripes and Tool. (You should buy 10,000 days by Tool, it's awesome.)

There's ~18GB on my ipod, I usually connect that to the car stereo and listen to it that way. It's sad really, I almost never listen to the radio.

CletusJones said:
I only have 2 CDs in my car at the moment. The newest albums by White Stripes and Tool. (You should buy 10,000 days by Tool, it's awesome.)

There's ~18GB on my ipod, I usually connect that to the car stereo and listen to it that way. It's sad really, I almost never listen to the radio.

A buddy of mine who worships Tool said 10,000 days sounds like a rehashing of Lateralus

CletusJones said:

I listened to that tool cd and was pretty underwhelmed personally

Sarcasmo said:
A buddy of mine who worships Tool said 10,000 days sounds like a rehashing of Lateralus
because it is, but Lateralus kicks 10 kinds of ass, so it's not as good, naturally. I think I need to listen to it a couple times though.

Sarcasmo said:
I could see that. I haven't really heard Lateralus that much though. Maybe I'll pop that into the CD player next.