What's in your garbage can right now?

K

Kriegersaurus

Not the garbage can under your sink, or the one behind your house.... I mean the one under your desk, or beside your desk, or wherever the hell you keep it. You know, your office-type trash.

In mine right now: a big wad of shipping tape, an incomplete set of dollar-store dominoes, a few old CDRs, and an empty bottle of Lambrusco (1.5 liter size, no less).

You're asking about trash cans ... good lord ... wait till the day crew gets ahold of this. You have no idea what you've unleashed.

I keep me ass in my trash or so i like to think, though my ass looks like a choccy wrapper, appaerently, and lots of tissues :shifty:

Let's see here- someone left me a cup with chew-spit in it ( :barf: ) there's an empty package of red vines (BASTARD!!!!) and some used Kleenex.

BTW- THANKS A FUCKING TON FOR SUGGESTING I LOOK IN THE GARBAGE CAN YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!

edit - :heart:

BigDov said:
Let's see here- someone left me a cup with chew-spit in it ( :barf: ) there's an empty package of red vines (BASTARD!!!!) and some used Kleenex.

BTW- THANKS A FUCKING TON FOR SUGGESTING I LOOK IN THE GARBAGE CAN YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!

edit - :heart:
Red Vines?

I don;t know where the computer room trash can went... we moved the computer into a diffrent room, maybe the can is still in the other one...

A small Uruguan boy, two size 4 nipples, and 3 cans of New Coke.

about 500 envelopes from payments mailed to us, and alot of chaff from corporate checks... and what looks like a napkin.