What's in your garbage can right now?

K

Kriegersaurus

Not the garbage can under your sink, or the one behind your house.... I mean the one under your desk, or beside your desk, or wherever the hell you keep it. You know, your office-type trash.

In mine right now: a big wad of shipping tape, an incomplete set of dollar-store dominoes, a few old CDRs, and an empty bottle of Lambrusco (1.5 liter size, no less).

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
You're asking about trash cans ... good lord ... wait till the day crew gets ahold of this. You have no idea what you've unleashed.

R

Restless

I keep me ass in my trash or so i like to think, though my ass looks like a choccy wrapper, appaerently, and lots of tissues :shifty:

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
Let's see here- someone left me a cup with chew-spit in it ( :barf: ) there's an empty package of red vines (BASTARD!!!!) and some used Kleenex.

BTW- THANKS A FUCKING TON FOR SUGGESTING I LOOK IN THE GARBAGE CAN YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!

edit - :heart:

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
BigDov said:
Let's see here- someone left me a cup with chew-spit in it ( :barf: ) there's an empty package of red vines (BASTARD!!!!) and some used Kleenex.

BTW- THANKS A FUCKING TON FOR SUGGESTING I LOOK IN THE GARBAGE CAN YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!

edit - :heart:
Red Vines?

HifiGirly

Half-staff Member
Nov 16, 2004
Ohio
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
I don;t know where the computer room trash can went... we moved the computer into a diffrent room, maybe the can is still in the other one...

S

smileynev

A small Uruguan boy, two size 4 nipples, and 3 cans of New Coke.

S

shockthemonkey

about 500 envelopes from payments mailed to us, and alot of chaff from corporate checks... and what looks like a napkin.