what's going on tonight?

ChikkenNoodul said:
'05 Outback XT, currently it's getting about 24mpg overall

supposed to put hi-test in it, but it's been running about 60-90 cents more a gallon at the closest stations to be so I've been putting in 87 :fly:
ahhh ok... thats lower than i would have expected for such a small car.

putting lower grade fuel in it is bad... if you have to, mix midrange and premium, but running low in a high-compression engine will destroy it.

BeeRad said:
fly, this weekend, my house, u and april invited for entire weekend if you want, PARTY DOWN BITCHES!!!

shawn is gonna spin, vip, kinda deal

but.. but i was supposed to go hang with fly this weekend :(

shockthemonkey said:
ahhh ok... thats lower than i would have expected for such a small car.

putting lower grade fuel in it is bad... if you have to, mix midrange and premium, but running low in a high-compression engine will destroy it.
It's 'ok' to use 87 per the manual, but 92 or higher is recommended.

It's a 250hp turbo 2.5litre 4, it gets about the same mileage as my Saab which was heavier but geared higher

fly said:
You are sir! Maybe we'll head over there. Brad, will there be some people of them semi feminine persuasion?

There usually is...

Since its not my house, lol, I am keeping it to a lower amount of people this year but you all are more than welcome to come. If you need to stay we have extra rooms and like 10 couches. bring swim trunks if your feeling froggy. I think shawn and amy already called the big spare bedroom but there are still 2 other rooms and beds up for grabs and some huge leather couches. Will let you know more as I proceed with the plans