what's going on tonight?

S

shockthemonkey

I'm sitting around at a friend's house watching the lions game.

what about you foo's?

falcons game tonight vs eagles...going to be a hell of a game and I'll be glued to the tv with a beer glued to my mouf :drool:

yesterday, had a graduation party. making stuffed peppers right now and planning on going to the brew kettle this evening for the smoked wings :drool:

why_ask_why said:
falcons game tonight vs eagles...going to be a hell of a game and I'll be glued to the tv with a beer glued to my mouf :drool:
my friends are watching that tonight at the bar... im not goint because its 20 min away and costs $10rt. too rich for my blood, especially because im not really into football.

shockthemonkey said:
my friends are watching that tonight at the bar... im not goint because its 20 min away and costs $10rt. too rich for my blood, especially because im not really into football.
$10 round trip? You drive an 18 wheeler?

fly said:
$10 round trip? You drive an 18 wheeler?
its probably less now, but the trip is about 20-25 miles, and i get anywhere from 18-24mpg... and I'm required to use premium, so thats about $3.80/gallon. :(

shockthemonkey said:
its probably less now, but the trip is about 20-25 miles, and i get anywhere from 18-24mpg... and I'm required to use premium, so thats about $3.80/gallon. :(
Haha, yeah - if I still had my Saab and the old commute I'd be putting $70 worth of gas into it every other day.

It was actually cheaper to drive my F-350 around this weekend instead of the Subaru, since diesel was at $2.74 and the mileage on the truck is just as good.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Haha, yeah - if I still had my Saab and the old commute I'd be putting $70 worth of gas into it every other day.

It was actually cheaper to drive my F-350 around this weekend instead of the Subaru, since diesel was at $2.74 and the mileage on the truck is just as good.
damn :eek: what type of subaru and whats the mileage?