Whats going on in your bedroom this morning?

dirt rider

Flaccid Member
Sep 23, 2006
Marklar
₥0
Sorry for doing a shitty job taking pics, but i was still asleep.

picture001xl0.jpg

picture002ng4.jpg

Awww... I used to have one named Miss Hiss.

Do you let it roam freely around your room? We had cats at the time so I couldn't let it beee ffreeeeee.

Yes he gets to roam free sometimes. He used to crawl up into my bed but I had to put a stop to that because he started shitting in my bed.

how big is he/she? what was the size of the animal it was eating? what was the animal? do you give him a bath sometimes, just to see/let him swim?

He is about 42" long. The animal he was eating is an adult rat, which i buy frozen from petco. The rat probably weighed a pound. I give him a bath every week or so and he is much faster in water than on land.

He is about 42" long. The animal he was eating is an adult rat, which i buy frozen from petco. The rat probably weighed a pound. I give him a bath every week or so and he is much faster in water than on land.

that's when snakes are creepy to me -- in the water. i like 'em elsewise.

so how old is he? what's his name? how long have you had him?

I'm not really sure how old he (or she) is, but i guess somewhere around 1.25-1.5 years, I've had him for a year. I just call him snake and he seems to like it. I dont know the sex because in order to find out, you have to take him to be "probed", and i wont do that out of respect.

Very cool. I always wanted a Boa Constrictor when I was young but grew out of it.

In high school the end of my sophmore year a friend and I were playing with one of the science class snakes and it ended up wrapped around her backpack so we took it for a walk down the halls. It was really great watching peoples reactions as they realized it was alive.