WTF What's going on in this forum?

Deets = Details

WE WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR LIFE

Sorry.. I don't usually truncate words.

I was married in April to an extremely educated, highly intelligent, bad ass, hot high school art teacher. Theac, WaW and Ryo have met her.

My kids are totally badass an LOOOVE their step-mother. Though, probably like her more than me. :)

The wedding officiant was an ordained minister of the Church of FSM. Ramen was throw in leu of rice/bird seed/bubbles.

My wife came with two dog. She loves them. I tolerate them. They're not bad dogs. They are just trying to kill me to regain the alpha status in the house.

I'm still practicing the dark arts of graphic wizardry at Turner. This is my 5th year.

I play kickball and volleyball (sand & court) with my wife. Our kickball team has won two back-to-back championships. Not so much with the volleyball. My ankles are pretty much ruined.

I bought a Scion. It is blue. It his an insane amount of leg room. I call it the T.A.R.D.I.S.

I poop regularly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right on. Looks like a fun wedding! We miss your sense of humor around here, so thanks for popping in to say hello! Will you continue to post????