What's for lunch today?

why_ask_why said:
as little as possible

I do tech support for the top execs and the legal dept.
oh god.... that must suck. or is the best job ever.

I don't know really what to call this meal (extremely late breakfast? very late lunch? early dinner? as it is 16:56 here now), but anyways... There is a lasagne in the oven, it is done in about 35 minutes, so that's what I am having.

dastrike said:
I don't know really what to call this meal (extremely late breakfast? very late lunch? early dinner? as it is 16:56 here now), but anyways... There is a lasagne in the oven, it is done in about 35 minutes, so that's what I am having.
can i come over?

shockthemonkey said:
"the crew"? :p

subs > * and all my friends get chicken fingers non-stop.... ive never seen a group of guys eat so many of them so consistently
yes, the work crew. it would not be correct to say the guys or the girls, and the gang just sounds hokey. so it's the crew:p

i LOVE chicken fingers. dipped in honey. :drool:

F33nX said:
yes, the work crew. it would not be correct to say the guys or the girls, and the gang just sounds hokey. so it's the crew:p

i LOVE chicken fingers. dipped in honey. :drool:
kr3w!

honey? :wtf: no wonder you're so sweet! :D

Bleargh this is a nasty lasagne. I tried a tex-mex variant instead this time and this is not exactly the most well-tasting lasagne I've had...

F33nX said:
fine, fine, kr3w:p
and yes, honey. it's awesome. try it sometime. a lil honey on just about everything makes it taste better
edit: awwwwww :heart:
hahah maybe I will.....

:heart:

CletusJones said:
Hooters, it's black shorts day. :D
we just picked up hooters.... 120 wings, 2 grilled cheese and 5 blue cheese platter things...

F33nX said:
we went to Sweet Dawn's, a deli-type place. I got the soup of the day: Country Bean and Ham. Also got some baked Lays chips. :drool:
hey baby, got some soup for me?