whats for lunch today?

CletusJones said:
I need to find that girl. :drool:

edit: i suck at the math so I need a girl who's good at it.

seems as though she posted right above you buddy.

edit- got an IM from shockthemonkey last night that I think was meant for you. It said, "hey tardass" so I knew it wasn't really for me........

BigDov said:
seems as though she posted right above you buddy.

edit- got an IM from shockthemonkey last night that I think was meant for you. It said, "hey tardass" so I knew it wasn't really for me........
that was kind of the point. :drool:

Maybe that "hey tardass" IM was meant for you afterall. :fly:

thrawn said:
but we all know that if such a woman existed, she wouldnt squander her talent with a fake engineering degree.

eh so what. its just an undergrad degree. doesn't mean much.

thrawn said:
and all women should be 5'8", D cup, 130lbs, perpetually horny and lacking a larynx
They'd only be about 110 without the boobs :lol:

BigDov said:
What are you drooling over? I've yet to see Miss too hot for engineering :(

You're right, it was meant for me. Dammit.
Actually, you're right. IIRC, nobody has seen "miss too hot for engineering." we need pics stat.

CletusJones said:
Actually, you're right. IIRC, nobody has seen "miss too hot for engineering." we need pics stat.

Pretty tough to say someone's hot without evidence. Now do you see why I was questioning your use of drool tardass?

:fly:

I :heart: CletusJones!!!! :lol:

BigDov said:
Pretty tough to say someone's hot without evidence. Now do you see why I was questioning your use of drool tardass?

Yes, I see the error of my ways. Please help me (out of my pants) so that I may correct this.

BigDov said:

the person who gave me that title has seen my pic. :fly:

wr3kt said:
I made a toasted tuna melt sandwhich and drank a Dr Pepper.

Holy crap dude!! I thought I was the only person that ever made those! :D

I'm finishing off my burritos and some water to replenish myself after giving blood a while ago :)

BigDov said:
Holy crap dude!! I thought I was the only person that ever made those! :D

I'm finishing off my burritos and some water to replenish myself after giving blood a while ago :)

Easy to make + damn filling and tastey = friggin win.