whats for lunch today?

Coqui said:
I wasn't really impressed with the wings the last time I went.

hmm..... I still want to try 'em. I've heard so many people around here raving about how great they are, I need to see if I believe the hype or not for myself :)

BigDov said:
hmm..... I still want to try 'em. I've heard so many people around here raving about how great they are, I need to see if I believe the hype or not for myself :)

Oh they're worth getting but, I wouldn't say they are the best wings I've had.

BigDov said:
But I'm not skinny :(

men shouldn't be skinny. ever. its gross. i like my men with some acutally substance to their bodies.

ieholly said:
men shouldn't be skinny. ever. its gross. i like my men with some acutally substance to their bodies.

Plenty of substance...... I've got more of a runner's build though. Long and lean....... 185 to 190 is really perfect for me :)

BigDov said:
fatass :fly:

I'm 6'2" and like 200.
I lift and run pretty regularly so I've got a decent amount of muscle. I'm not what you'd call a "muscular" build, but under the layer of flesh I'm pretty solid. Most people tell me that I look good, and have a slight nick cage vibe going on.

ieholly said:

and all women should be 5'8", D cup, 130lbs, perpetually horny and lacking a larynx

CletusJones said:
I lift and run pretty regularly so I've got a decent amount of muscle. I'm not what you'd call a "muscular" build, but under the layer of flesh I'm pretty solid. Most people tell me that I look good, and have a slight nick cage vibe going on.

My place? 8:00?? :drool: