whats for lunch today?

Potato soup and salad. Yesterday was much better. The boss ordered in Lady & Sons (anyone who watches food network its owned by Paula Dean) and we had fried chicken, pork roast, mashed potatoes, kick ass mac & cheese and bannan pudding for dessert :drool:

JJ Lady said:
Potato soup and salad. Yesterday was much better. The boss ordered in Lady & Sons (anyone who watches food network its owned by Paula Dean) and we had fried chicken, pork roast, mashed potatoes, kick ass mac & cheese and bannan pudding for dessert :drool:

I watch Food Network and am therefore jealous of your lunch yesterday :(

Pandora said:
Yeah I don't know if I'd call that good. Just the thought of a cup of crisco makes my stomach wrech. :barf:

Yeah That doesn't sound goo to me either...but the food is great and there is usually a 3 hour wait to get in at least. Part of that i the hour wait to see if they can even put your name on the list. They don't take reservations except for parties of 8 or more.

CletusJones said:
We went to Hooters yesterday and I had a buffalo chicken sandwich that was delicious. Today, I've got tortellini.

I still haven't been to the one that's near me..... I really wanna try the wings and see what all the hype is about.

Today I've got bean and cheese burritos :)