whats for lunch today?

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
CletusJones said:
I need to find that girl. :drool:

edit: i suck at the math so I need a girl who's good at it.


seems as though she posted right above you buddy.




edit- got an IM from shockthemonkey last night that I think was meant for you. It said, "hey tardass" so I knew it wasn't really for me........
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
BigDov said:
seems as though she posted right above you buddy.




edit- got an IM from shockthemonkey last night that I think was meant for you. It said, "hey tardass" so I knew it wasn't really for me........
that was kind of the point. :drool:

Maybe that "hey tardass" IM was meant for you afterall. :fly:
 
I

ieholly

Guest
thrawn said:
but we all know that if such a woman existed, she wouldnt squander her talent with a fake engineering degree.

eh so what. its just an undergrad degree. doesn't mean much.
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
CletusJones said:
that was kind of the point. :drool:

Maybe that "hey tardass" IM was meant for you afterall. :fly:


What are you drooling over? I've yet to see Miss too hot for engineering :(

You're right, it was meant for me. Dammit.
 
B

berzerker

Guest
thrawn said:
and all women should be 5'8", D cup, 130lbs, perpetually horny and lacking a larynx
They'd only be about 110 without the boobs :lol:
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
BigDov said:
What are you drooling over? I've yet to see Miss too hot for engineering :(

You're right, it was meant for me. Dammit.
Actually, you're right. IIRC, nobody has seen "miss too hot for engineering." we need pics stat.
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
CletusJones said:
Actually, you're right. IIRC, nobody has seen "miss too hot for engineering." we need pics stat.


Pretty tough to say someone's hot without evidence. Now do you see why I was questioning your use of drool tardass?

:fly:

I :heart: CletusJones!!!! :lol:
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
BigDov said:
Pretty tough to say someone's hot without evidence. Now do you see why I was questioning your use of drool tardass?

:fly:

I :heart: CletusJones!!!! :lol:
Yes, I see the error of my ways. Please help me (out of my pants) so that I may correct this.
 
I

ieholly

Guest
BigDov said:
Pretty tough to say someone's hot without evidence. Now do you see why I was questioning your use of drool tardass?

:fly:

I :heart: CletusJones!!!! :lol:

the person who gave me that title has seen my pic. :fly:
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
wr3kt said:
I made a toasted tuna melt sandwhich and drank a Dr Pepper.


Holy crap dude!! I thought I was the only person that ever made those! :D


I'm finishing off my burritos and some water to replenish myself after giving blood a while ago :)
 

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
BigDov said:
Holy crap dude!! I thought I was the only person that ever made those! :D


I'm finishing off my burritos and some water to replenish myself after giving blood a while ago :)

Easy to make + damn filling and tastey = friggin win.
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
BigDov said:
I experimented with just a basic toasted cheese sammich one time- I added cream cheese to it. :drool: Messy and good.
Toasted cheese sammich with a slice of tomato and salt + pepper = :drool: