Food What's for breakfast UF?

A BBQ joint I've been to a bunch of times on St. Simons Island, GA is on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives right now. Southern Soul. Place is amazing.

I haven't been able to shit since tuesday.

So a shot of Milk of Magnesia and some ducolax is the breakfast of champions today.

If I can crap before noon, I'll reward myself with a 3 percocet nap for lunch.

So a shot of Milk of Magnesia and some ducolax is the breakfast of champions today.

Well the Percocet is the issue so you're just going to cause it again.

Maybe a doctor visit?

Or kiki can give you a handful of her laxatives?

2-4 TBSP Coconut Oil, melted into a bowl
2 TBSP almonds, ground in a blender
2 TBSP ground flax seeds
1 Banana, sliced
Optional: Mixed Berries (can be thawed from a big frozen bag)
1 huge pile of unsweetened whipped cream
Cinnamon on top

That was my breakfast.

Are you crabby? I get annoyed when my bowel moments are inconsistent. :fly:

Seriously though, everything okay?

Well the Percocet is the issue so you're just going to cause it again.

Maybe a doctor visit?

Or kiki can give you a handful of her laxatives?

It was a doctor visit that caused this in the first place. I had hernia surgery on wednesday.

Are you crabby? I get annoyed when my bowel moments are inconsistent. :fly:

Seriously though, everything okay?

To be honest, I've been on percs since wednesday night so crabby doesn't live here at the moment.

In other news... 30 minutes from Shot to Pot. Still think there is more poop in there which needs to make an exit, but I have been avoiding food the past few days as a result so maybe...

It was a doctor visit that caused this in the first place. I had hernia surgery on wednesday.

To be honest, I've been on percs since wednesday night so crabby doesn't live here at the moment.

In other news... 30 minutes from Shot to Pot. Still think there is more poop in there which needs to make an exit, but I have been avoiding food the past few days as a result so maybe...

Flop's point still holds true. Opiates lock you up bra!

WTF hernia surgery?! Wtf duuuude?