Food What's for breakfast UF?

2 bowls of cereal. Mixed Cinnamon Life and some kind of Cheerios they don't even list on the site. :wtf:
It's Cheerios, nut clusters and wheat flakes or something like that. http://www.cheerios.com/products

This is what it was. Wessels might enjoy it with his penchant for mixing things.

Honey-Nut-Cheerios-Medley-Crunch.jpg

I had no idea there were so many different kinds of Cheerios. I'm a purist. Plain Cheerios or nothing. I am considering trying some of Kashi's cereals.

I have Cheerios and some dried mango for breakfast. The munchkin had Cheerios and some peach/apple dried fruit things (organic, no sugar added).

I used to love cheerios, then I got on a Kashi cheerio like cereal kick and now when I eat regular cheerios they taste so cheap and junky.

It's weird to explain, the texture is the worst part about cheerios to me.

Kashi > all

I used to love cheerios, then I got on a Kashi cheerio like cereal kick and now when I eat regular cheerios they taste so cheap and junky.

It's weird to explain, the texture is the worst part about cheerios to me.

Kashi > all
I like their nut cluster crunch or whatever. Its delicious. I love crunchy cereal.

Does the Kashi cheerio like cereal have the same melt in your mouth property? I'd switch if it's better for you but I don't want to start buying a choking hazard.
Both are made with GMO ingredients, so about the same.

You can't taste the GMO, I will never give up my Cheerios.

I don't get the hate on carbs, sounds like a silly fad diet. 50 something years ago they pulled that crap with red meat.

Just moderation with everything, what's so hard to understand?