Food What's for breakfast UF?

Meh. I do intermittent fasting and eat all my foods from noon to 8pm on the weekdays. I get about 1800 cals/day weekdays and 300-500 cals/day on the weekends.

Breakfast is lunch for me. I'm never hungry in the morning. Just thirsty for mah coffee!

Not sure if this has been covered, you said you eat a lot of tuna and other fish. How much? Enough where you'd have yi worry about mercury levels? Mercury does weird stuff to your liver I think

but why eat so late? @ that time most of us, i assume you as well are winding down and not as active as the AM, faaawk that. no food that late. unless im having marathon sex with my man.

ok wtf is a cannon?

around these parts a cannon is... :iono:
1323046746_464388.jpg

Fried egg and homemade maple/apple pork breakfast sausage.
dieeeee that sounds sooooo GOOD :(

for high calories, I do
1/4 cup steel cut oats (170 cal)
1 cup blueberry yogurt (170 cal)
4 oz 2% milk (61 cal)
1 banana (100 cal)

=501 cals!

mix everything but the banana the night before & eat it cold out of whatever container you put it in.

omg YUMZZ that sounds sooooo good xcept the milk part. i iz allergic.

I just had Quinoa last night for the first time. Pretty good. & lot's of protein.
omg soooooo GOOD, we have it ALL the time.

I love me meatloaf. So easy to make too. I used as lean as I can get. You could probably sub ground turkey or chicken.

Lean ground meat.
cup quinoa
1 egg
chopped onion
chopped garlic
ketchup

mix all up. Form into loaf in a baking dish. Bake till done. Add ketchup to top. We also stuff our loaf with low fat string cheese.

I'd bet you could use almond milk, or some other non-milk product.

i have dabbled with almond milk cuz Kiko loves it, but i get scurred :(

I love me meatloaf. So easy to make too. I used as lean as I can get. You could probably sub ground turkey or chicken.

Lean ground meat.
cup quinoa
1 egg
chopped onion
chopped garlic
ketchup

mix all up. Form into loaf in a baking dish. Bake till done. Add ketchup to top. We also stuff our loaf with low fat string cheese.

i shall try this for my little guy.
also is there a substitute for ketchup? thats sucha honey-boo-boo ingredient.