Food What's for breakfast UF?

Treated myself to a 14oz MR strip for lunch today. :drool:

90wPbfC.jpg

I ate a cracker barrel this morning for breakfast
It must be the big vats of gravy or something that attracts all the fat people there
I felt like a toothpick in a bin full of beachballs

:drool: I don't eat a lot of meat anymore, but if there is rare steak in the vicinity, I'm all over it. Especially mashed potatoes too. fuuuuuuu ROLL ME OUTTA THERE, IM TURNING VIOLET

They're blue cheese mashed pots, too. Fucking yum.

shamwow, you guys hiring an engineer?

I could build more of those lite-brite "bombs", an office desk that does 30mph, a ted turner android that ejaculates money, or whatever y'all need. Sounds like you've got money to burn at that place, and the food looks good. Gimme a job.

I could build more of those lite-brite "bombs", an office desk that does 30mph, a ted turner android that ejaculates money, or whatever y'all need. Sounds like you've got money to burn at that place, and the food looks good. Gimme a job.

But could you live in proximity to right across the street? You know. Walking distance.

Www.turnerjobs.com Huge company. There's always openings.