Food What's for breakfast UF?

Made hamburgers and mac/cheese for supper.

Only had lean ground beef in the fridge, so I fattened it up using butter. Fuck what a good idea.

10 habanero BBQ wings, extra crispy, with a side of fries for lunch.

Just ordered this again but got "death" which is the hottest one because the above were not hot at all, sadly. The waitress informed me these weren't hot either. Time to find a new wing joint. I used to come here in the 90s and I stopped eating their top level wings after the waitress told me they had to replace the metal mixing bowl every month because the sauce ate through the plating. No longer the case. It's a big chain in the city now. Lame.

Just ordered this again but got "death" which is the hottest one because the above were not hot at all, sadly. The waitress informed me these weren't hot either. Time to find a new wing joint. I used to come here in the 90s and I stopped eating their top level wings after the waitress told me they had to replace the metal mixing bowl every month because the sauce ate through the plating. No longer the case. It's a big chain in the city now. Lame.
There's a chain in DC where they ask you to sign a waiver if you get the hottest wings.

I literally had to wash my mouth out with soap to get the heat out of my mouth. It was horrible.

There's a chain in DC where they ask you to sign a waiver if you get the hottest wings.

I literally had to wash my mouth out with soap to get the heat out of my mouth. It was horrible.

Probably don't want anything that hot. I want the food still edible. I'm 5 down on these and feel nothing.

"the bowl" implies singular, which makes me think all kinds of horrible food safety things.
"the plating" implies that they don't want to spend the $5-10 on a proper stainless bowl at a kitchen supply shop.

Though it's probably just a bullshit story they tell.

"the bowl" implies singular, which makes me think all kinds of horrible food safety things.
"the plating" implies that they don't want to spend the $5-10 on a proper stainless bowl at a kitchen supply shop.

Though it's probably just a bullshit story they tell.

I would think they would have a mixing bowl for each hotness that they change for every lunch and dinner service. Just guessing though. This place used to make some seriously hot wings. I just gleeked while thinking about it. :fly:
They became all corporate and dumbed down the food since then. The first one was actually the first place I was served beer in Atlanta at 16 years old without even an ID.
www.tacomac.com

Eating lunch in front of giant tv. Probably about 25' wide. An alarm keeps going off that sounds like a laser gun on Jonny Quest.

nHXkX2j.jpg

Peppermint Chocolate Chip Shake!

I think I've had 4 so far this season.

Closest I have come to that is at our local ice cream place they have peppermint ice cream this time of year. They have these fudgey cakes that they warm up, pour hot fudge on, then the ice cream then more fudge. Holy crap is that good! I was at a mall with a Chick Fil A on Monday and almost tried that shake. Never had one.

Closest I have come to that is at our local ice cream place they have peppermint ice cream this time of year. They have these fudgey cakes that they warm up, pour hot fudge on, then the ice cream then more fudge. Holy crap is that good! I was at a mall with a Chick Fil A on Monday and almost tried that shake. Never had one.

That sounds pretty good too.

Get the shake & Chik-fil-a! it tastes like Christmas!!

It's so much dairy, even for a small.:drool:

Welp, thanks to this thread I went and got a peanut butter chocolate chip shake. It had been about a month since my post above saying I get about 1 a month.

Brisket with carrots and celery in the crock pot
Turkey
Cognac turkey gravy
Latkes
Corn Gratin
Cous with veggies and pecans
Green Beans
Bourbon Pecan Pie

Having some people over for our annual test dinner for chrismakwanzikka. The real dinner is next weekend.