Food What's for breakfast UF?

DOOD! TWO DIFFERENT MEATS! THAT IS FUCKING BRILLIANT. BRB.
I'll warn that they might refuse to do it for you, or do some stupid shit like try to charge you for two different subs. Depends on the place and who's working there.

If the store knows what they're at, you'll pay for the more expensive of the two meats, plus the double meat charge.
i have this irrational distrust of foods that are mixed up from places like subway. Chicken salad, tuna salad, meatballs, etc.

Like i dont trust them to have done the mixing process cleanly.
Pretty much all the subway food comes prepackaged - meatballs and sauce come prepackaged in a frozen bag, which is thawed overnight in the fridge and dumped into the prep tray. Likewise for deli meats, chicken/tuna salad, etc. Vegetables are delivered locally from Sysco or whoever.

Personally I don't trust the restaurants to do things like wash the mayo/mustard bottles before refilling them, likewise with the prep trays.

this is also my go-to.

spicy italian, italian herbs and cheese, american cheese (the pepper jack and provolone taste like... nothing), let, tomatoes, onions, green peppers, sweet onion sauce.

Holy moly we eat the same exact sandwich except for the cheese. I look down on american cheese and refuse to eat it. :judgyvag: (Why isn't this a fucking smiley @fly?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy moly we eat the same exact sandwich except for the cheese. I look down on american cheese and refuse to eat it. :judgyvag: (Why isn't this a fucking smiley @fly?)

i traditionally would go for anything but american... but subways other cheeses to me taste like nothing, literally. The american at least has some sort of flavor

Last edited by a moderator: