Food What's for breakfast UF?

Everyone already knows there's chickfila downstairs. No heightened awareness will result.
Not everyone eats fast food, but maybe they will now. Plus it puts a plug in those peoples ears that, hey maybe for your kids birthday you should cater from the god fearing assholes.

You suck at marketing.

Not everyone eats fast food, but maybe they will now. Plus it puts a plug in those peoples ears that, hey maybe for your kids birthday you should cater from the god fearing assholes.

You suck at marketing.

I know the people I work with quite well. This isn't going to set off any light bulbs. CHICKFILA, WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT BEFORE?!?!
Go back to marketing school because you failed miserably.

+ on 48 individual occasions he's purchased a chikfila cup and paraded it around.

Hell, he's advertising it on this forum too.

22 and it just sits on my desk. We have a huge food court downstairs. Everyone that works here eats there. Nothing unusual to see Starbucks, Wendy's, Chickfila, etc., cups.

This is pretty whacky. Someone opened a Blade Runner noodle bar here. It's some sort of pop up restaurant. They played the Blade Runner theme all night as well.

Q0Pd0Zm.jpg

1. chick-fil-a is awesome. i doubt liam has ever even tried it.
2. the advertising worked, because now I want chick-fil-a and will probably get it shortly.
3. sorry dbzeag, their food is just too good.

1. chick-fil-a is awesome. i doubt liam has ever even tried it.
2. the advertising worked, because now I want chick-fil-a and will probably get it shortly.
3. sorry dbzeag, their food is just too good.

Hey to each their own. You like what you like. You support businesses for their product as much (if not more) than their business ethics or practices. Certainly more for their product than what they do with their earnings.

I personally don't care for their food, nor eat anything fried that often (stirfried is ok) so it's not an ethical question for me.

-OR-

Fuck you! how could you be so heartless, you fucking fat ass pig! Financially supporting bigots! You should be ashamed of yourself! You are dead to me because you support something I don't believe in! Argh!!!