Food What's for breakfast UF?

I worked at an Olive Garden for a minute when I was 19 or so. I used to run the other direction when bday singing gaiety happened.

Oh the great singing you'll see!

Serios.

This fucking girl's bday was on Saturday, the same night we planned our party, a party which we held because the other dudes who always have it are too busy writing right now to do it. So we quite happily held one.

No one fucking remembered it was this broads bday! She proceeds to put on a big show trying to get us to beg her to come because she magically then had plans to visit this other girl that graduated, and skipped town without saying goodbye.

Other girl then somehow becomes a maybe on the party invite.

We didn't beg her to come, so neither of them came.

Now she's begging people to go to FUCKING OLIVE GARDEN.

omg twat

and not just for this either.

Last edited:
Birthday at Olive Garden?

Maybe she's trying to be thrifty for friends that can't afford to go out?

If not, eww. /snob

There are far cheaper and better places to go.

We could have gone to pint night at Rivermill tomorrow, $2 ANY pint in the place, and cheap good bar food.

Or PK's. $3 Bam's (32oz) and good cheap pizza that you can share.

we're pretty sure she has a gift card to use on herself.

Bitch gets reall selfish and attention whorey when she's single.

She said to one of her so called friends the other day, "Isn't it funny how I'm single now and you've got a boyfriend?" all twatty and shit.

Ask, @dbzeag about Rivermill, he knows whats up.

Last edited by a moderator:

We could have gone to pint night at Rivermill tomorrow, $2 ANY pint in the place, and cheap good bar food.

She said to one of her so called friends the other day, "Isn't it funny how I'm single now and you've got a boyfriend?" all twatty and shit.

Ugh, she sounds high maintenance.

andplusalso, she definitely negs on every single one of her attached friends the minute she becomes single. like, how dare we be happy and not her because she can't possibly find her own happiness without a dick in her mouth.

AnYhOo. nothing at Olive Garden is healthy. Hrmph.

Last edited by a moderator:
andplusalso, she definitely negs on every single one of her attached friends the minute she becomes single. like, how dare we be happy and not her because she can't possibly find her own happiness without a dick in her mouth.

AnYhOo. nothing at Olive Garden is healthy. Hrmph.

Hard to make soup & salad too unhealthy.