Food What's for breakfast UF?

When I make pizza at home it usually has goat cheese, mozzarella, asiago, and sometimes a meat like pepperonis, jalepenos, red onions, .... haven't tried your combo though, but never been a meatball fan on pizza. :hs:

Meat lovers is disgust to me.

Neighborhood pizza joint has the best meatballs ever. Made fresh daily. If it was some frozen bagged shit that would drastically alter things.

Neighborhood pizza joint has the best meatballs ever. Made fresh daily. If it was some frozen bagged shit that would drastically alter things.

there's a place hear that serves outstanding fresh bulk italian sausage on the pizzas. not little pieces, or slices. Like a 1/2 thick disk of delish italian sausage that goes edge to edge of the pizza.

fresh is the only way to go.

Wendy's makes breakfast here and it's god damned delicious. 16oz OJ poured from a carton, fresh baked oatmeal bar made this morning in store, and a nice peppery fried egg with awesome crispy bacon on top of fresh baked artisan bread.
7KoPU5l.jpg

ugh I miss orange juice!

I think you might be out of delivery range but this is the best OJ and grapefruit juice ever. EVER. No joke. If you've never had good grapefruit this will blow your mind. Fresh ruby red is actually sweet, not tart. Their OJ is also unparalleled.

FL people, do any of you drink this? My grandparents are old and set in their ways and refuse to buy anything but Tropicana or some nonsense like that. Ugh.
http://indianriverjuice.com/

I think you might be out of delivery range but this is the best OJ and grapefruit juice ever. EVER. No joke. If you've never had good grapefruit this will blow your mind. Fresh ruby red is actually sweet, not tart. Their OJ is also unparalleled.

FL people, do any of you drink this? My grandparents are old and set in their ways and refuse to buy anything but Tropicana or some nonsense like that. Ugh.

I hate grapefruit, but love OJ. Unfortunately I can't drink OJ any more because it's far too acidic for me.

I'll have to look for this.

When I worked in a hotel restaurant, they had unbelievable OJ. they didn't sell to the public. Just cartons w/4 1gallon OJ containers. It tasted like you were drinking the perfect Orange. no preservative, condensing, nothing. I used to think it couldn't be real.

I hate grapefruit, but love OJ. Unfortunately I can't drink OJ any more because it's far too acidic for me.
that is baaaaad logic.

Orange juice has a ph of 3.5, coke has a ph of 2.8.

Coke is significantly more acidic than orange juice, its just hidden behind boatloads of sugar.