Food What's for breakfast UF?

Tofu is not good to me either. I also seem to get headaches when I eat too much soy. No vegan places for me ;)

I'm always with you on blueberries. Not a fan of berries really at all - except for the tiny wild strawberries. They are delicious but taste nothing like the stuff you buy in the stores.

I had a friend who asked me that exact same thing. I just laughed when he was shocked at my face when I ate some in front of him and obviously hated them.
I dislike all forms of soy except soy sauce.

I just don't understand why people have to ask if you've tried something when you say you don't like it. To a kid, sure. To an adult? Seriously? No I fucking haven't ever tried it in my x years of life

I like tofu in hot & sour soup and a Korean BBQ here makes an amazing spicy as hell crispy tofu but usually I don't care much for it otherwise.

I just don't understand why people have to ask if you've tried something when you say you don't like it. To a kid, sure. To an adult? Seriously? No I fucking haven't ever tried it in my x years of life
Taste buds change over the years.

Yeah I'm okay with soy sauce, but I doubt I use enough to make a difference with the headache thing.

I don't get that either about asking if I've tried foods. I can't eat onions - they make me sick. A friend asked me if I tried a specific type of onion because it isn't as harsh. I thought that was dumb - I can't eat onions or anything related to it (can have small amounts of garlic) so yes, I'm going right out to try it. Or certain sea foods - yes I've tried, no I don't like. I do try every now and then but OMG I'm not like 5 or something and just refuse to try.

Taste buds change over the years.
Yeah, and like most people I try and keep variety in my diet. I try the same stuff different ways. Plus my wife and kids love blueberries.
Yeah I'm okay with soy sauce, but I doubt I use enough to make a difference with the headache thing.

I don't get that either about asking if I've tried foods. I can't eat onions - they make me sick. A friend asked me if I tried a specific type of onion because it isn't as harsh. I thought that was dumb - I can't eat onions or anything related to it (can have small amounts of garlic) so yes, I'm going right out to try it. Or certain sea foods - yes I've tried, no I don't like. I do try every now and then but OMG I'm not like 5 or something and just refuse to try.
I don't wanna! :stamps feet:

Yeah, and like most people I try and keep variety in my diet. I try the same stuff different ways. Plus my wife and kids love blueberries.

I don't wanna! :stamps feet:

:fly:

I am in such agreement with you on this!!

I will say it is wise to retry things, but I also have a tendency to sniff it out before I try. Supposedly I have a hypersensitive nose and I can taste a lot of what I smell. I have retried other things in my life and sometimes it changes and other times it so don't. And sometimes things like Cadbury cream eggs go from a well loved to a "OMG that's disgusting" ;)

I can understand if the typical method of preparation makes a horrible dish and it is that dish's flavor or texture they dont like. However in that case I would expect the person asking to ask "why dont you like it?" as opposed to "have you ever tried it?"

For example, okra typically gets prepared by making it slimy, where fried or grilled okra is a different taste and texture.

I can understand if the typical method of preparation makes a horrible dish and it is that dish's flavor or texture they dont like. However in that case I would expect the person asking to ask "why dont you like it?" as opposed to "have you ever tried it?"

For example, okra typically gets prepared by making it slimy, where fried or grilled okra is a different taste and texture.

I would never ask "have you ever tried it."

I would say "have you ever tried it shithead?"

I retried bananas like 15 years ago. Still didn't like them. Considering I don't even like the smell I don't think I will ever retry them later on.

I retried bananas like 15 years ago. Still didn't like them. Considering I don't even like the smell I don't think I will ever retry them later on.

I dont care for them either. Its the smell... and the texture.

I dont care for them either. Its the smell... and the texture.

I love bananas, but something about them cooked or over ripe - nasty. For me it's the smell and texture too. Strange that I like them when they are green or just turned yellow.

I wasn't meaning to draw attention to bananas, just refuting April's theory that just cause he didn't like them 10 years ago he'll probably like them now.

I wasn't meaning to draw attention to bananas, just refuting April's theory that just cause he didn't like them 10 years ago he'll probably like them now.
I hated onions growing up and now adore them. I guess it all depends on stuff.

I hated onions growing up and now adore them. I guess it all depends on stuff.

I read that kids taste buds actually make a lot of veggies taste bitter, but they change as they get older. I also didn't like onions and now love them, but I think for most things they've stuck. Especially the stuff I really don't like.