Food What's for breakfast UF?

PA_UnsweetVan_HG_496X1130.png

pGNC1-2331558dt.jpg
We do this every morning!

Eat tofu periodically and I have no idea wtf that oil shit is... lol

It's a supplement to meet my daily fat intake. It's a medium chain triglyceride that doesn't have cholesterol and better than taking coconut oil.

It's like olestra but with twice the anal seepage.

I have never experienced any anal seepage since I've taken this.

Tried tofu once. Oh my god that's a horrible taste and a very weird texture. Left me thinking why that stuff even existed in the first place.

Why is it better than coconut oil?

MCT Oil is a lower chain fatty acid which makes it easier to burn. I think MCT Oil is around 6-8 chain and coconut oil is 11 and more. This is not saying coconut oil is bad, I do use coconut oil too but not in my drinks, except maybe in virgin Pina Colada :p

MCT Oil is a lower chain fatty acid which makes it easier to burn. I think MCT Oil is around 6-8 chain and coconut oil is 11 and more. This is not saying coconut oil is bad, I do use coconut oil too but not in my drinks, except maybe in virgin Pina Colada :p

science (or broscience), but im pretty sure that one is actual science

Tried tofu once. Oh my god that's a horrible taste and a very weird texture. Left me thinking why that stuff even existed in the first place.
Soggy tofu is yucky... I pan fry it with delicious seasonings and its sooo yummy.

broscience? I gotta use that word at the gym, when I'm stuck next to people who won't shut the fuck up about protein.

Tofu will take any flavor you put on it, it could be a dish or a dessert. My all time favorite is a japanese dish called Agedashi Tofu :drool: Well I like it and I've eaten it since I was a kid.

Soggy tofu is yucky... I pan fry it with delicious seasonings and its sooo yummy.

Im not a tofu fan either, but
@peanut does this thing where she bakes it with balsamic and soy and something else (whats that recipe in total peanut?)

Tastes awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not a tofu fan either, but
@peanut does this thing where she bakes it with balsamic and soy and something else (whats that recipe in total peanut?)

Tastes awesome.

No soy, just the balsamic vinegar, smoked paprika, and celery salt.

I think age is catching up with me, im progressively gaining weight.

I may actually have to exercise at some point.