Food What's for breakfast UF?

The prime rib is surprisingly decent and it was only $7 with 2 sides. Got mac and peas/corn. Came with some decent horseradish too.

This is the best taco joint. 4 1/2 stars on a couple hundred reviews on yelp. It used to be a Quiznos and they didn't even bother redecorating. The tacos are only a dollar and they're amazing.

enmD4FV.jpg

This is the best taco joint. 4 1/2 stars on a couple hundred reviews on yelp. It used to be a Quiznos and they didn't even bother redecorating. The tacos are only a dollar and they're amazing.

enmD4FV.jpg
Looks fresh.

You gotta try our best taco joint. @tacobus

Looks fresh.

You gotta try our best taco joint. @tacobus

I've heard numerous mentions. I intend to.
If you go to this place on a Sunday you can run into entire Mexican families eating there and they've shoved half the tables in the restaurant together. You know you're at the right place when you see that. They even have tripe and tongue on the menu.

enmD4FV.jpg

We just ate at this place again. Only 1 table open in the whole joint at 4pm on a Saturday. Crazy. Got 4 different tacos. Lamb, chorizo, marinated pork, and chicken. So, so good.

They're having prime rib at the employee diner today. We recently switched to a new food service vendor after having Aramark for 10+ years who is world renowned for their top notch prison food. I'm going to have a look just out of morbid curiosity. IIrc this place is the food service vendor for Time Warner Columbus Circle and for the new Giants/Jets stadium. Those are the only places they do right now.

Ahh! They're closing our employee diner next week until sometime in December for remodeling. That's going to hurt.

Last edited:
Bought a 10kg box of chicken wings from a restaurant supply store, fired up the turkey frier, and had a few friends over. One of them has a side business selling hot sauce and he brought a bunch of his stuff to sample.

I think Tiger Sauce has dethroned Sriracha as my favorite hot sauce.

Bought a 10kg box of chicken wings from a restaurant supply store, fired up the turkey frier, and had a few friends over. One of them has a side business selling hot sauce and he brought a bunch of his stuff to sample.

I think Tiger Sauce has dethroned Sriracha as my favorite hot sauce.
Pic? I tried something called tiger sauce years ago and wasn't impressed. Maybe the Canadian version is different

Box of cinnamon rolls for my team from the French bistro in my building. They're orgasmically delicious.

s6MKXVp.jpg