Food What's for breakfast UF?

What you're talking about is pico de gallo. It is quite delicious, though I prefer serrano or habanero to jalapeno, though.

no. no im not.

picco de gallo is tomatoes, lime juice, cilantro, red onion and jalepenos. Its something entirely different.

This stuff is pickled/marinated radishes, carrots, onions, and jalepenos. Its bright orange.

excluding mom and pop places, which are far superior to most anything, where else can you get a "fresh" sandwich.

Besides, jimmy johns has sprouts. sprouts are awesome.

no. no im not.

picco de gallo is tomatoes, lime juice, cilantro, red onion and jalepenos. Its something entirely different.

This stuff is pickled/marinated radishes, carrots, onions, and jalepenos. Its bright orange.
Fair enough. Call it "salsa fresca" I suppose.

I've had pico with white onion, carrot, and radish before, though. Usually at pretentious places that serve "mango salsa", almost always in Colorado instead of New Mexico.

Not a fan of JJ

I'll take JJ's all day over subway/blimpie/Quiznos but that's not saying much. I have a fantastic deli across the street from my condo and a real deal Mexican joint that makes mind blowing tortas by the gf's place. Entire Mexican families put together half the tables in the place to eat at this recently found Mexican joint. Soooo good.

excluding mom and pop places, which are far superior to most anything, where else can you get a "fresh" sandwich.

Besides, jimmy johns has sprouts. sprouts are awesome.

I recently learned that sprouts can be dangerous during pregnancy and for people with weakened immune systems because of the way they are grown. I still like them though.

Homemade Cinnamon rolls :drool:

07-29-2013_5197_IMG_20130728_094146.jpg

Holy faaaaaawk :lol: OMG moar shat stories pleeeeease
My mother in law is not what you would call "petite". She took these pills because she thought they'd help her lose weight, but she wouldn't alter her diet to eliminate the side effects (Alli half works to block digestion of fat, half works as a behavior modification therapy, 'cause shitting yourself is no fun). She was living with us at the time, because the wife was still working, and the crotchfruit needed cheap daycare.

So, she threw the Alli out one night, and I thought, "hey, let's see what it does, I mean it's OTC after all...". So, I took a dose.

We had tacos that night, and things seemed relatively OK until around 7 the next morning. Instead of a morning shit, I had a morning mudslide. It wasn't normal. This was like the cold grease you find left in pizza boxes the next day. Wiping was more like smearing vaseline on a window - you can push it around, but it's not coming off. I finally just douched in the shower, swore myself off trying any more expensive OTC medication, and got ready for work - in my khaki pants.

At work, we were writing a report for release and were in a review process (then called "Azkaban") where the colonel would go line by line through the report to make sure it said what he wanted it to say. So, I was sitting in the conference room, running numbers when I felt a little squirt. I'd sprung a leak! Instead of finishing my sections on mean time between unscheduled maintenance, mean time between failures, and mean time to repair, I covered the seat in my car with my car cover, drove home, and spent the rest of the afternoon wishing I could give myself a fucking purple-power degreaser enema.

My mother in law is not what you would call "petite". She took these pills because she thought they'd help her lose weight, but she wouldn't alter her diet to eliminate the side effects (Alli half works to block digestion of fat, half works as a behavior modification therapy, 'cause shitting yourself is no fun). She was living with us at the time, because the wife was still working, and the crotchfruit needed cheap daycare.

So, she threw the Alli out one night, and I thought, "hey, let's see what it does, I mean it's OTC after all...". So, I took a dose.

We had tacos that night, and things seemed relatively OK until around 7 the next morning. Instead of a morning shit, I had a morning mudslide. It wasn't normal. This was like the cold grease you find left in pizza boxes the next day. Wiping was more like smearing vaseline on a window - you can push it around, but it's not coming off. I finally just douched in the shower, swore myself off trying any more expensive OTC medication, and got ready for work - in my khaki pants.

At work, we were writing a report for release and were in a review process (then called "Azkaban") where the colonel would go line by line through the report to make sure it said what he wanted it to say. So, I was sitting in the conference room, running numbers when I felt a little squirt. I'd sprung a leak! Instead of finishing my sections on mean time between unscheduled maintenance, mean time between failures, and mean time to repair, I covered the seat in my car with my car cover, drove home, and spent the rest of the afternoon wishing I could give myself a fucking purple-power degreaser enema.

This is the best SHAT story in UF history!!!!!!!
Ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahaahhahahahahahhahaahahhahaaaa

PS: I've read this post 4 times!! I need to act it out with finger puppets next