Food What's for breakfast UF?

Poor mama, I sadly whooshed her with my 'young person' humour. As I was saying goodbye I told her I hoped her diabetus gets better soon, so she had to inform me that sadly it's a lifelong condition and won't get better. Bummer huh.

Lol parents! Don't they know there's nothing funnier than incurable disease?

Red beans & rice and a pork chop. Delicious. :drool:
Only $8!

ADiRodM.jpg

Steel cut oats cooked up in the slow cooker this morning. Yum!
I think this is the least foodie thing you've ever posted. Please tell me there's flame seared asparagus or something in there, or we'll be thinking there's something wrong with you.

I think this is the least foodie thing you've ever posted. Please tell me there's flame seared asparagus or something in there, or we'll be thinking there's something wrong with you.

Raw steel cut oats mixed with dried cherries and blueberries with a tablespoon or two of brown sugar, heavy cream and milk used for the hydration.

Does that work for ya?

Coal fired?
Nothing like the flavor of coal smoke on your food!

Pizza obviously doesn't taste like coal, dingus. :p

Since 2009, Max’s Coal Oven Pizzeria has offered authentic, New York style pizza, classic salads, pastas, Italian sandwiches, signature coal oven wings and freshly made desserts. One of our restaurant's signature features is that we have the only genuine coal-burning oven in Georgia, enabling us to serve perfectly crisp pizzas, and create a unique taste and texture that has been a hallmark of New York City pizzerias for more than a century.