Food What's for breakfast UF?

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
I just can't like tofu. I've tried it a bunch of times and am always left disappointed.

Same for blueberries. Bleh.

peanut

Never getting out of that basement alive
Jul 22, 2013
You need to make him start gorging on triple baconators, not this birdseed. :fly:

Nyahaha I have never had that but trust me, I make him eat lots of bacon whenever I'm around. Bacon :drool: btw, bacon is expensive in Maryland, I'm seriously thinking of bringing a 3 lbs pack next time I go there.

Domon

Robotic Dexter
May 19, 2011
I just can't like tofu. I've tried it a bunch of times and am always left disappointed.

blueberries unless theyre fresh off the plant have this weird mushiness to them, like theyve gone bad.

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
blueberries unless theyre fresh off the plant have this weird mushiness to them, like theyve gone bad.
I've been blueberry picking. Still no-go.

I've made several variations of blueberry pancakes, muffins, pies, cobblers, etc... And disliked every one of them. My wife tells me I make an amazing blueberry muffin, maybe...but I don't like them.

Domon

Robotic Dexter
May 19, 2011
best berry fruits in order

strawberries > raspberries > blackberries > blueberries > grape > cherries

peanut

Never getting out of that basement alive
Jul 22, 2013
I've been blueberry picking. Still no-go.

I've made several variations of blueberry pancakes, muffins, pies, cobblers, etc... And disliked every one of them. My wife tells me I make an amazing blueberry muffin, maybe...but I don't like them.

You bake, we'll eat them.

Last edited:

helenabear

my latina side hates Kiki
Aug 11, 2005

Tofu is not good to me either. I also seem to get headaches when I eat too much soy. No vegan places for me ;)

I'm always with you on blueberries. Not a fan of berries really at all - except for the tiny wild strawberries. They are delicious but taste nothing like the stuff you buy in the stores.

:lol: pretty much.

My mom made some blueberry French toast last time we visited them, she was in disbelief that I didn't like blueberries. "Have you tried them?!" she asks...

I had a friend who asked me that exact same thing. I just laughed when he was shocked at my face when I ate some in front of him and obviously hated them.

Last edited:

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Box of cinnamon rolls for my team from the French bistro in my building. They're orgasmically delicious.

s6MKXVp.jpg

Brought in these again.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
I had a protein shake and cottage cheese with granola in it.

So about 50 grams of protein for breakfast. RAAWWWRRRRRR