Food What's for breakfast UF?

peanut

Never getting out of that basement alive
Jul 22, 2013
4 egg whites
Green tea
1 apple

:( I'm fucking starving!!!!!! Buuuuut I'm skinnnnny!!! Yay

Why starve? It's still early, you can burn the calories off throughout the day, eat to satiety.

peanut

Jul 22, 2013
Domon doesn't feed you very well in the lotion/basket hole.

Domon doesn't eat anything for breakfast at all, just a cup of coffee. How can I expect him to feed me well :tard:

This is the lazy person's breakfast who woke up 30 mins after her alarm went off and is extremely running late for work. Happy Friday!

Peppers

Cryin' Like a Bitch
Feb 24, 2013
Mars
4 egg whites
Green tea
1 apple

:( I'm fucking starving!!!!!! Buuuuut I'm skinnnnny!!! Yay

C'mon, live a little, eat what you want today. You had to have burned a shit ton of calories chasing your little guy around that amusement park yesterday!!

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Domon doesn't eat anything for breakfast at all, just a cup of coffee. How can I expect him to feed me well :tard:

This is the lazy person's breakfast who woke up 30 mins after her alarm went off and is extremely running late for work. Happy Friday!

The anti-psychosis meds are to blame for his lack of appetite.

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
Box of cinnamon rolls for my team from the French bistro in my building. They're orgasmically delicious.

s6MKXVp.jpg

Fuck you I want one. Email it to me.

peanut

Jul 22, 2013
Worn out from what? You live in geographically different areas.

Chronic masturbator?

Must you always be so technical! We'll be in the same geographical location over Labor Day weekend so no need for :rolleyes:

Domon

Robotic Dexter
May 19, 2011

so not only was skype frozen, but you were super-late too? Technology....

peanut

Jul 22, 2013
"lactic acidosis"

Body attempts to lower ph by making you throw up

Yeah, I spaced out my sets since then. Although one time at the gym I overheard a guy say that if you felt like puking while lifting that meant you're doing it right.