Food What's for breakfast UF?

Domon doesn't feed you very well in the lotion/basket hole.

Domon doesn't eat anything for breakfast at all, just a cup of coffee. How can I expect him to feed me well :tard:

This is the lazy person's breakfast who woke up 30 mins after her alarm went off and is extremely running late for work. Happy Friday!

Domon doesn't eat anything for breakfast at all, just a cup of coffee. How can I expect him to feed me well :tard:

This is the lazy person's breakfast who woke up 30 mins after her alarm went off and is extremely running late for work. Happy Friday!

The anti-psychosis meds are to blame for his lack of appetite.

Box of cinnamon rolls for my team from the French bistro in my building. They're orgasmically delicious.

s6MKXVp.jpg

Fuck you I want one. Email it to me.

so not only was skype frozen, but you were super-late too? Technology....

"lactic acidosis"

Body attempts to lower ph by making you throw up

Yeah, I spaced out my sets since then. Although one time at the gym I overheard a guy say that if you felt like puking while lifting that meant you're doing it right.