Whats fer dinna?

spam's onna them there fun words to say over and over and over again. it's a very well-rounded word.
spam.

SP AM.
SPAAAAAAAAAA M.
SP AAAAAAAAMMMMMM.
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
SPAM.

Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam spam spam!

I like scrapple too.

BLOODYVIKINGS

e897353f561ffc77c044c7de7d1214fa.jpg

It's got eyes and ears and nose and everything I like!!!!

Heeeeeeeeaaaaad cheeeeeeeeeese

The best part about head cheese is that when made traditionally, the gelatinous substance that holds together all the juicy bits is made by boiling the hog's entire head and reducing the liquid down. Then you cut off all the cooked chunks from the head and mix it up with the liquid, then you just stick it in the fridge to set.

paine_headcheese.jpg

The best part about head cheese is that when made traditionally, the gelatinous substance that holds together all the juicy bits is made by boiling the hog's entire head and reducing the liquid down. Then you cut off all the cooked chunks from the head and mix it up with the liquid, then you just stick it in the fridge to set.

paine_headcheese.jpg
they sell that at my local grocery store. It's a Fiesta. It's predominantly hispanic, but they have this international aisle that is completely rockin.

I haven't bought any yet, but it's getting tempting.