What's an acceptable age difference?

CletusJones said:
when i was 21, i dated a 32 year old woman with 3 kids for 4 months. it was actually a very rewarding relationship and I learned a LOT about relationships and the family dynamic. Apparently her kids were a little too comfortable with me though, one of them called me "dad" one day. That was the last time I saw her, it was too much for me. I never called her again or returned her phonecalls. I found out later that one of my friends told her what scared me away and she said that she "could see it."

So my advice is go for it, bang her like a screen door in the wind. If she's got kids though, run the fuck away. I'll never ever date a girl with kids ever again.

don't worry. I hate other peoples kids :p

BigDov said:
That can't be right....... where'd you come up with that?
Ha ha ha That’s right out of Emily Posts book of Etiquette, I shit you not....:D :D :D :D

CletusJones said:
when i was 21, i dated a 32 year old woman with 3 kids for 4 months. it was actually a very rewarding relationship and I learned a LOT about relationships and the family dynamic. Apparently her kids were a little too comfortable with me though, one of them called me "dad" one day. That was the last time I saw her, it was too much for me. I never called her again or returned her phonecalls. I found out later that one of my friends told her what scared me away and she said that she "could see it."

So my advice is go for it, bang her like a screen door in the wind. If she's got kids though, run the fuck away. I'll never ever date a girl with kids ever again.

out of curiosity, what did your parents think of this?

CletusJones said:
I found out later that one of my friends told her what scared me away and she said that she "could see it."

Running away while screaming and waving your arms like a maniac is a good clue.
Kicking the kid on the way out is just a dead give away.

I think I'm almost in. This is going to be a very valuable learning experience :)

official 'rules of the playa: rule book' states:

bitches you bring home to mom's can't be no hoe and should be between 18 years of age and your age. that be meaning she can't be younger than 18 or older than yo' playa ass. now remember, you can fuck whatever, but don't be bringing whatever home to yo' mom. motherfucker.

Kevlar said:
I guess you guys didn't find my story interesting....:p

On the contrary!
I found it interesting, well written, entertaining, and quite insightful.
I look forward to reading more like them.

Edit: By the way, which story are we talking about?

:lol:

Mondoz said:
On the contrary!
I found it interesting, well written, entertaining, and quite insightful.
I look forward to reading more like them.

Edit: By the way, which story are we talking about?

my 23 year old brother was dating a 31 year old woman. that's odd, considering we always give him hell for constantly dating younger women.

i personally would have to really think about going out with anyone younger than me (22). i've said before i wouldn't, but there are no definites in dating. i'd probably date five years up or so.