What's an acceptable age difference?

C

crazymike

As for bringing a women home to mom. If I'm 21 and bring home a 30 year old, what do you think people would say?

Does this seem odd to you?

While the older you get the less age is a factor. At your age I personally think it is too big. You still haven't competely figured out what you want to do in life and or sow your wild oats. Where as she is most likely ready to settle down and raise a family.

NeedMoreEmo said:
Yes. The womans using you for sex. Any objections?

Maybe she wants me for my luxerious apartment? (in my parents basement)

Findakáno said:
While the older you get the less age is a factor. At your age I personally think it is too big. You still haven't competely figured out what you want to do in life and or sow your wild oats. Where as she is most likely ready to settle down and raise a family.

I don't think she does...

I.C.Water said:
your a dude young old it doesn't matter :D

I was always tought that a good lad sticks it in where he can. And those are the words I live by.

I really don't understand the problem here..... when I was 21, I was dating girls/women a minimum of 5 years older than me. Why? Because I could. Enjoy it. Learn something. Above all else, have some fun.

Here's the question you should be asking:
Why can't she find a guy to date her that's her own age?

Think of the season finale of Nip / Tuck ;)

Where's the formula?

I know there's a formula someplace.

For the youngest you should date, it's something like:
(Age / 2) + 7
So that puts a 30 year old with a 22 year old.

Mondoz said:
Where's the formula?

I know there's a formula someplace.

For the youngest you should date, it's something like:
(Age / 2) + 7
So that puts a 30 year old with a 22 year old.

That can't be right....... where'd you come up with that?

Lynnakitty said:
Here's the question you should be asking:
Why can't she find a guy to date her that's her own age?

Think of the season finale of Nip / Tuck ;)

Who says she can't get a guy her own age? Maybe she just wants the better offer :p

crazymike said:
Who says she can't get a guy her own age? Maybe she just wants the better offer :p
She wants a less experienced guy who's no doubt 200 times more immature than a guy her age? :wtf:

Lynnakitty said:
She wants a less experienced guy who's no doubt 200 times more immature than a guy her age? :wtf:

Who says I'm less experienced? Age doesn't always mean experience. But that's besides the point. There is more to relationships than being good at sex.

As for immaturity. If you go by what I say online, then yes I'm immature. But IRL, people usually gauge me to be about 5+ years older than I am. (except for looks, I look young)