what'd you buy on black friday?

elpmis said:
i was playing tales of symphonia
god that's such a good game. where are you story-wise? i'm on my second time through, trying to get a different ending (it's so nice to start with all of your spells and skills- yay for the Grade system!)

Wow, sucks about those capacitors. From what I had read, people who had been buying them tuesday and wednesday to do a price match on Friday had luck with unlocking the extra pipes and vertex shader. I might need to go back through some of those threads for updates. Anyway, doesn't matter as Savannah seems to have a distinct lack of any PC oriented stores. Unless you want to buy a prebuilt Emachines that is.

Oh, and Prince of Persia kicks ass. What a great buy for $9. I was really looking forward to the second one coming out this week, but after reading some of the reviews on teh changes to the game, I think I might wait until I can get it for $9 too.

Last edited:
bast_imret said:
Wow, sucks about those capacitors. From what I had read, people who had been buying them tuesday and wednesday to do a price match on Friday had luck with unlocking the extra pipes and vertex shader. I might need to go back through some of those threads for updates. Anyway, doesn't matter as Savannah seems to have a distinct lack of any PC oriented stores. Unless you want to buy a prebuilt Emachines that is.

Oh, and Prince of Persia kicks ass. What a great buy for $9. I was really looking forward to the second one coming out this week, but after reading some of the reviews on teh changes to the game, I think I might wait until I can get it for $9 too.
I meant the ones with the popped capacitor. They can't be flashed or overclocked, but actually installed and booted up fine. So it techincally works, but you're not getting anything extra out of it.

Pancake Wagon said:
smells like urine soaked spiderman underoos in here.

I hope that's not a reference to me, sir. I'll have you know it's been weeks since I've had that problem.

jaxxor said:
I hope that's not a reference to me, sir. I'll have you know it's been weeks since I've had that problem.
whatever dude...whatever :rolleyes: