what'd you buy on black friday?

DirkPhoenix said:
I just started a few months ago. Just a Tippy 98 Custom with an RTS. Got a Armson 16'' barrel today. I'm saving up to go to a better gun later.

Hehe, you're my paintball twin. Bought my Tip 98 C a little while ago, barrel+air is my next buy.

A PS2 for the kiddos x-mas, 2 skateboards , a new release and site for my bow (I am an archery nut) and a few other random toys for the kids x-mas.

Just got done digging through the haul and found a couple of those little joystick games that has 4 or 5 Atari games on them........ my woman picked up the Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man ones........ :drool:

samsung 19" flatscreen monitor, nero 6 ultra, and a 100 pack of DVD + R's

fly said:
Wait. You *bought* Nero? Weirdo. :cool:
haha, i know. but none of the copies i "aquired" really came with EVERYTHING, and i was sick of dealing with it, and i just wanted my own copy

and it was only 20 bucks

Nothing at all. The local Wal-Mart opened at 6:00 a.m. Since I've been starting work at 6:00, and since my boss wasn't going to be in the office until later anyway, I thought I'd stop at Wal-Mart before going into work. I got there at 5:50, and customers were lined up halfway out the parking lot, so I decided to forget about it and went to work. I'm not that dedicated to shopping! :eek:

fly said:
Im glad that I now know what you two were talking about...

I was lost on that too until someone mentioned barrel:fly:

got a firewire card installed and I'm rocking the dv cam...adds so many cool options to your digital abilities! may have to make an insiders tour video of cool CNN shit for the out of towners:cool:

why_ask_why said:
I was lost on that too until someone mentioned barrel:fly:

got a firewire card installed and I'm rocking the dv cam...adds so many cool options to your digital abilities! may have to make an insiders tour video of cool CNN shit for the out of towners:cool:

PLZ? :drool:

why_ask_why said:
bought a jvc mini dv cam :cool:
been wanting to pick one up for a while!

what'd y'all get?

well, I bought a panasonic minidv cam..

I also got bought a 512 cf card.. and I got a buncha FAR stuff:

leather camcroder case
50 DVD+R
Paper Shredder
Laminator
64MB SD Card
Portable DVD player case
3 Mini DV tapes
Labeler
USB Hub