Whatcha Cooking?

my mother will take pain meds from me before me need for them will be over.
she'll also decide not to hang uot with me but clean the house and bitch at me for how dirty it is.
plus this is also not how i want her to meet Valve :p

Yeah, My mom wanted to do that to. This is a good chance to learn to put her in her place. ;)

hardest thing in the world. As long as you can live past the guilt she will lay down.

Okay I have a question!

I have cauliflower, potatoes etc so I thought why not make a curry. Anybody have any tasty and easy to make recipes? I don't have any curry paste etc, I have most spices, bay leaves etc.

:heart:

I have never made a curry. Sorry:(

Yeah, My mom wanted to do that to. This is a good chance to learn to put her in her place. ;)

hardest thing in the world. As long as you can live past the guilt she will lay down.

when i had ankle surgery, she took the pain meds from me the first night. and then slept through my screaming and crying in pain at 1am.
and if she does get sketchy on me, i'll have valve to back me up

Okay I have a question!

I have cauliflower, potatoes etc so I thought why not make a curry. Anybody have any tasty and easy to make recipes? I don't have any curry paste etc, I have most spices, bay leaves etc.

:heart:

do you eat dairy? If so, cauliflower gratin

I got a bacon cheeseburger and fries from this great place across the street...can't even remember the last time I had a burger...been months

baconsayswhat?

picture.php